Choose Your Favorite Ice Cream Friday Flavor!
Posted: October 10th, 2011
As many of you know, we have been serving are awesome collaborative ice cream every Friday, thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous. It has been a wonderful journey and now we are asking YOU to pick your favorite flavor for this week! Below is a list of the flavors that we have already served on our #icecreamfridays. Here’s how it works..
1. Pick your favorite flavor from the list below
2. Either tweet @senorsisig with your favorite flavor or post your favorite flavor on the Senor Sisig Facebook
3. Which ever flavor gets the most votes we will serve this Friday at Off The Grid “Fort Mason”
1. San Miguel (San Miguel Dark Beer / Cerveza Negra Ice cream with Salted Redskin Peanuts)
2. Corn and Cheese (White Corn Ice cream and Sharp Cheddar)
3. Leche Flan (Milk Flan Ice cream with a Burnt Caramel Swirl)
4. Champorado (Sweet Rice Spiced Chocolate Ice Cream)
5. Brazo de Mercedes ( Egg Custard Ice cream and Meringue)
6. Turon (Banana Ice Cream with Feuilletine Brittle)
7. Polvoron (Peanut infused Ice Cream with Philippine Shortbread)
8. Kape Barako (Coffee and Brown Sugar Ice Cream)
9. Salty Mango (Salted Mango Ice Cream)
10. Calamansi Custard ( Tangy Calamansi Custard Ice Cream)
Thanks again to everybody who has supported our #icecreamfridays!
Share with your friends: